Young Living DIY Photoshoot and Design

I was handed a project at work about a month ago. It was to do a DIY blog post on how to make some fun glass-etched water bottles, for members to use with their oil-infused water.

It ended up being about 3 days worth of work, from building the backdrops, creating the bottle, collecting the supplies, and actually doing the photoshoot. I had such a blast that it was worth every second.

I'm not going to go into the specifics for how to make your own glass water bottle, because Young Living already did that here.  This is mostly just a place for me to showcase my work.



If you want to learn more about how I created the backdrops and surfaces, I did go into detail for that on another post in my blog.


Enjoy! And as always, thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com