Kent - Professional Photoshoot

My brother Kent is one of the greatest friends I have had of all time. He approached me a few weeks ago about doing a professional photoshoot for his LinkedIn profile, and I jumped at the chance to spend some one-on-one time with my brother.  He wanted to get the right outfit for the shoot as well, so we went on a little shopping trip the day before the shoot and found him the perfect one.

We did the photoshoot in downtown Highland, Utah near the splash pad.  Make sure to check out his GQ shot - he was really proud of that one!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com