Baby Emily

My beautiful little niece has arrived well and whole into this world! I was lucky enough to be able to spend time alone with her during her first photoshoot just a week after she was born. At first it was a challenge to get her to sleep, but once she went out she slept like a rock for the remainder of her photoshoot!  She even gave me some sweet little smiles as she dreamed.



I love that my sister Kristen wanted to use the same flower crown that I made for her baby shower + maternity pictures in Emily's newborn pictures. She also had her wear the beautiful blessing dress that my Mom worked so hard to make for Emily. My sister is the most thoughtful person, she has always been so kind and good at showing her love and appreciation for all that others have done for her.





When Kristen and Bryce were naming Emily, they decided to go with Emily May Phillips.  This last week she got Emily's identification papers back...and discovered that they had spelled her name wrong on the social security card!  So she is not Emily Mae Phillips - which actually makes me really happy, because I love that spelling more. It also turns out to be the same way one of her great great great grandmother's spelled her name. Is it fate?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com