Krissa + Chris Correa Wedding - Sacramento, California

Nothing makes me happier than finding out that a friend is getting married.  And when it is one of my best friends who asks me to take their wedding pictures in a different state it makes me practically giddy!

I couldn't believe how perfect the weather was for this Oakland, California temple wedding last February.  I also couldn't believe how perfect everything else was. With her Victoria Beckham inspired custom wedding dress, and his Air Force uniform, this couple just made me swoon with the joy a photographer feels when they know this is going to be one of their best photo shoots ever.

I loved that Krissa & Chris were able to goof off and just have fun on their wedding day. Everything about the wedding was just casual, simple and comfortable. It's the way every wedding should be done!















2 comments:

  1. That uniform adds such a sense of history and style!
    nice work, again, Jenessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool wedding fun! Thinking to organize a bridal shower for my cousin before her wedding day in a couple of weeks. Got invitation for one of the gracious Los Angeles venues with pretty souvenir baskets. Our small get together can be arranged at home with all DIY arrangements. Cake and catering order can be given to some reputed providers. Hope my plan is executed.

    ReplyDelete

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com