Young Living DIY photoshoot


I really love my job. It is so rewarding to be able to see the visions that I have come to fruition. I'm grateful for a boss who believes in me, and coworkers who help me to become better every day. I have been so busy lately, working late hours and sometimes weekends in order to get projects done, but I feel so fulfilled by it all.

One of the things that has kept me really busy is putting together photoshoots, and sometimes shooting them.  This one that was posted on the Young Living blog this week, was one that I'm especially proud of. I found the models, the location, set up the shots, took the photographs, and edited them. I'm really happy with how they turned out too! Thank you to everyone who put so much hard work into this to make it happen.

Check out the Young Living blog here to see the original post, and learn how to make this fun little craft with your kids: https://www.youngliving.com/blog/easiest-ever-two-ingredient-play-dough/














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com