Bryce Senior Portraits • Tibble Fork

I had the privilege of shooting this handsome senior up American Fork canyon at Tibble Fork reservoir this last week. It literally a completely new experience for me, because I have never shot a senior guy before. I think I was under the impression that guys hated getting portraits, so I went in there ready to do anything I could to make him laugh and enjoy what I assumed would be a half an hour of torture for him. But I was so wrong!  Bryce was so easy-going, willing to be creative and silly, and just had fun the entire time. He is such a rad kid, and is going to be a heartbreaker up at Utah State next year.

Enjoy! And as always, thanks for checking out my work.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com