Peyton's Missionary Portraits • Gardner Village

Just finished this cute girl's mission pictures that we took last Saturday! It brings me to tears to see what an amazing girl she has become. It seems like just yesterday I was visiting her in the hospital when she was born, watching her eat her first piece of candy (a stick of red licorice that made her look like she had been eating blood), watching her smash her first birthday cake (which I was totally jealous of btw, they should let 10-year-olds do that too!) teaching her to say "uh oh! Spaghettios!", and then later spending time with her when she practiced my hairdo for my wedding and pulled it off like a pro. Sister Olsen, you are going to be one fantastic missionary. There will be an army of people praying for your happiness and success, and I will be one of them. God bless you!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com