John + Alydia Engagements - This is the Place Heritage Park, Salt Lake City, Utah

You know you need to step things up when you're posting photoshoots from back in March on your blog in late September. I'm trying to keep up with life as a newlywed, and some things just seem to slip through the cracks (things like....blogging).  My goal is to get all of the photoshoots i've done this year up on my blog this October in order to get caught up. Wish me luck!

This photoshoot with the lovely John & Alydia was seriously so much fun.  As much as I really do love photoshoots with little munchkins, it's nice to do a photoshoot where no one is crying every once in a while! And even though there may have been a tear or two in their eyes while trying to hold in the abounding feelings of love they have for one another, the smiles on John & Alydia's faces never seemed to fade.  They were just so in love and excited to be getting married! 

These pictures were taken in two locations - The Exchange Place in downtown Salt Lake City, and at This is the Place Memorial Park. Enjoy!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com