Young Living Infographics

So as of late I have been doing a lot of infographics for work. They have been a lot of fun, because I was able to not only design them, but do the photoshoots as well! So without further ado, here is some of my latest design work for Young Living Essential Oils:


Young Living's suggestions for your work survival kit. 10 products that are great to keep on hand at work in order to have the most productive day possible!



This was a knolling project that I loved putting together. I tried out a different way of doing the photography and design. Instead of taking one main shot and placing the text around it, I shot each item individually with the same strobe light. This made it so that everything was shot at the same angle and with the same light. I love the result!



I tried out an illustrated infographic instead of the normal ones with photography that I generally lean towards. It was tricky to try to evoke the feeling of relaxation with this style of infographic, but I think the colors and patterns that I added helped bring that feeling to it.



This is one of the earlier infographics that I did. It was loaded with fun facts for insomniacs on how to implement essential oils into your life in order to get a better night's sleep.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com