Dzierzon Family - Highland Trail

Germans are really awesome. I know that, because this family is German, and they are some of the funnest people I ever had the privilege to take pictures of! They were in town for just a few short days, and my old college neighbor Lisa (the mom) asked me if I would take some "authentic american family pictures." How cute is that?

Her little toddler was the funnest kid to play with.  I brought Andrew along to assist me, and while I was off taking pictures of the parents, Andrew noticed that the little boy was moving a piece of grass around on the ground and making sounds. Andrew asked him what he was doing, and he replied, "vacuuming!!" According to his mom, kitchen gadgets are some of his favorite things to play with.  When I asked her if I could bring anything, she replied with a laugh, "do you have a blender? That's his favorite!" Unfortunately, I forgot the blender at home. It's a good thing too, because Lisa said that I probably would have never got it back!! :)

Genießen & danke for reading!












 


Did I mention that Andrew liked them so much that he wanted to throw in one of his special "surprise" pictures?  You know you're cool in my husband's book if you find a Hasselhoff surprise in your album. His reasoning: Germans really like David Hasselhoff. :)



1 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! AMAZING I LOVE THEM! Jenessa, you're so talented. There isn't a picture I don't like. It was hard to chose. Thank you!

    But I must say Andrew has some mad Photoshop skills. I mean, eh hem, it was great to see David there ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com