\\\\Phoblotog\\\\The lodders\\\\

First post! This is exciting. It's about time I started a design and photo blog, or as I like to called my photo blog... phoblotog. I shall also be calling the design portion of my blog Grablicog. Does either make any sense? Not really. But i'm an artist, so I can pretty much do what I want and you all just have to say, "ohh, haha, yeah, she's an artist so it makes sense". When sometimes, it really doesn't.
 
Here's the low-down on this shoot...I am currently trying to get in as many photoshoots as I can. I'm pretty much trying to prove to my boss that I have the skills to do our fashion shoot in a week or two. I guess we'll find out. Either way, I had loads of fun!

Today's first subject is the Lodder family. This is my first shoot i've ever done with a toddler. By the end I felt bad for his parents more than anything. Little Todd sure knows how to run away! And fast.













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com