////Phoblotog////March Kaboo Photoshoot////

Here we have the March Kaboo photoshoot.  This one was a lot of fun to shoot in downtown SLC.  Thanks to my friends Anfissa, Jessica, and Kristina for being such amazing models!

I had a fun incident while I was shooting Kristina...a huge group of photographers from the Jarvie Walk came strolling by with their fancy cameras, and they stopped and asked me to pose.  My facebook friend ran across the blog of one of the photographers. here's the blog link. It's a small world!









1 comments:

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com