Mt. Timpanogos Temple Printable

I decided to go out for another photo walk by myself this week.  I was having a hard time finding anything new and beautiful to photograph in northern Utah valley, and as I was driving by the temple it seemed like the perfect place to stop and take some photos with my new Canon 6d.

These are free to download and print out.  If you would like the original high-res images to blow up and print for your house, just send me an email and I would be happy to help you out.

If you would like to know more about LDS temples, then please visit lds.org/temples to learn more.



















These images are all copyright J. Marie Photography & Design 2014 and are for personal use only.  Feel free to credit me if you post them anywhere.

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful portraits of the Mt. Timpanogos temple Jenessa! I love the quality you're able to capture with your new camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. Can pic 8 be enlarged to 24 x 36? Also any pics of Manti or Orlando Florida that can be made 5 x 7 where son and wife were endowed. Temple wall for Christmas if I can find pictures
      Oharrell@live.com

      Delete

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com