Little Love: Baby Will

Be still my heart! This family was so wonderful to photograph. The little daughter couldn't get enough of her crib when her Dad took the front of it off. It was like her little world was totally rocked with this change! I have never seen a toddler so happy to be in their bed. :)

Baby Will's model debut went off without a hitch. Of course he wanted to stay awake for a while so he didn't have to miss out on all the fun, but once he went off to dreamland we were able to get so many adorable pictures.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com