Fields Family - Alpine Loop in the fall

Because I have a full-time job during the day, one of my biggest challenges as a part-time photographer is finding the time to scout out locations for photoshoots. That being said, last year when I did my fall photoshoots, there were still so many fall leaves left on the aspens up American Fork canyon on the Alpine Loop. This year however, things weren't quite the same. I'm not sure if it was because the weather has stayed so warm during the day, and gets super cold at night, but when we got to one of my favorite spots to shoot all of the leaves had dropped already!

We tried out two locations, and I honestly love how both of them turned out. It looks like we did two photoshoots, but we just shot these a few miles away from each other!  I love both looks for different reasons. The vibrancy of the fall colors, and the clean look of the aspen trunks and evergreens.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com