Recent Endeavors

Hello lovely blog readers!

I just wanted to pop in and post my most recent projects...Halloween crafts! I was really lucky to be able to get some imaginisce Halloween product at a fantastic discount when they did the warehouse sale.  The Monster Mash Halloween line has been my favorite of theirs so far, so I felt that I had to make something with it! And since this blog is about all the creative things I do in my life, I felt that this project could be honored with a post.



My first project is a super simple one that pretty much anyone can do easily to spice up your halloween decor!  All I did was buy one of those $6 glass pumpkins from Target, some beautiful ribbon from May Arts, and this die cut set from the Monster Mash line, then I wrapped the ribbon around and added a little bit of hot glue, and presto! I have an adorable candy dish. My roommates can't seem to get enough of it...though i'm not sure if it has to do with the cute candy dish, or the candy itself.


My second project was not such a simple one.  I had a crazy desire to make one of those cute flag banners that are so popular right now. It was simple enough, I cut out a million triangles, layered them with the black and purple paper from the monster mash line, cut out some letters, tied some bows (again, using the May Arts ribbon), hot glued the cut little characters from the monster mash line onto them, and stringed it all together!

Here's a little progress shot that I took before I put all the pieces together. (wow, don't look too closely!  It's not the best shot in the entire world. But at least it gives you a little bit of a better taste of what you're looking at.)


Happy Halloween!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com