Ed Jr - Highland Trail

There's so much snow everywhere!! Utah has been a winter wonderland. I had a friend comment on a picture that I posted of the snowy landscape that it looked "just like a coloring book." Spring and the colorful world can't come fast enough. But there is so much fun to be had until it does!





Playing in the snow with babies is always a magical and hilarious experience at the same time. It was fun watching Ed discover his love of eating snow.







There was a point where we weren't sure if we were going to get any picture of him not eating snow! ;)





Luckily babies are easily distracted, and "making" a new friend can really help to get their mind off of something!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com