My first floral arrangement!

I love trying out new creative things all the time, so it was fun taking a shot at putting together my first floral arrangement!



I've never had ranunculus in an arrangement before, and I felt they worked well with this spring flower arrangement because they have a bit of a wildflower vibe.


I honestly started crying when I saw this bushel of acacia, because it is my favorite flower in existence. The last time that I saw this flower was on my mission, when we were given them for women's day, or Festa della Donna as they call it in Italy. There they call it mimosa (I've often wondered if that's where the name of the alcoholic drink came from!) It has a bit of a heavy scent that I love, and the flowers are so soft and fluffy that I want to put my face in them all the time!  I have a new goal to plant an acacia tree when we have our first home. They probably don't grow well in Utah, but maybe that will just be my motivation to build a greenhouse.



I had a little leftover, so I put together a few little bud vase arrangements as well to place around our apartment.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com