////Phoblotog////March Run Walk////

Back in March, Andrew and I helped out a friend at TNT running co. with his first race - the March  Run Walk.  It was fun being part of his first business venture, and I was able to help out by designing the t-shirts and flyers for him, and also taking some pictures during the event as I directed traffic.  Here are some of my favorite shots of the day - enjoy!

The morning starts off as Andrew and I help with registration for new runners.

It was a beautiful morning with clear weather, and I couldn't help but get a shot of the beautiful sunrise over the mountains!

Runners from the local high school team stretching before the race.

The 1K race starts off with a bang as kids and their parents take off together.

You can tell the the 5k and 10k runners were on a mission...look at them sprint!

Some of my favorite running pictures of the day.

This guy wins best candid shot of the day hands down.

Our little cheerleading section at the finish line, these girls stayed and cheered for every single runner that crossed the finish line!

1 comments:

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com