L•O•V•E You More Card

I know it isn't valentines day yet, but I made this super cute card for a project at work and I was so beaming with pride in myself that I just had to share it!


Don't you just...LOVE it? ;)


Here's a little bit of closeup action for ya.

A little bit of info for those of you who love it as much as I do:

The papers I used come from the Imaginisce scrapbooking line "Love you more" that you can find at your local scrapbook store, or scrapbook.com.  Sorry for the overuse of the word, but I seriously LOVE the patterns on these papers!  The designer did a really fantastic job, it's been one of my favorite lines that we've put out so far.

I used the imaginisce d•stress tool with a little bit of maroon on the edges.  If you like to antique your projects, you need this tool (I think you can get it at Michaels? Don't take my word on it though).  I know this sounds like an ad, but I swear it isn't! I just love everything that we put out, I can't help it.

Until next time...Love you lots! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com