Imaginisce CHA Craft Project Preview!

What did I do this last Christmas week while the rest of my coworkers were at home with their families?  I went to work and sat in the back room and crafted for a week straight! Can you believe that they pay me to do this? I love my job.

This January 2013, Imaginisce is going to the Craft Hobby Association (CHA) tradeshow in Anaheim, CA. We needed some pretty projects to show off our amazing products, and that's where I came in. These are some of the projects that I did. For instructions for these projects, visit www.imaginisce.com. (To purchase supplies for these projects, you can find most all of the papers at your local scrapbooking store, and the tools at your local Michaels Art and Crafts stores).

i-magicut Ribbon Topiary
For instructions go to: http://www.imaginisce.com/sewing-and-quilting/ideagallerydetail.aspx?id=1831


i-top Element Monogram
for instructions go to: http://www.imaginisce.com/paper-crafting/ideagallerydetail.aspx?id=1829 
 Outdoor Adventure - Camping Kit

 Outdoor Adventure - Tent Card
 Childhood Memories - Candy Gift
for instructions go to: http://www.imaginisce.com/paper-crafting/ideagallerydetail.aspx?id=1816 
 Childhood Memories - Gift Tag
 Endless Summer - Party Tags



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com