DIY i•top button bracelet

Work has been keeping me busy but i've still managed to throw in a new project!  This one is made with the Imaginisce i-top button making tool (...which by the way is super easy to use by the way!  Here's a video on how to use it: http://youtu.be/t-uHdZoeA9I)


I'm not one for detailed how-to's, but here's a quick explanation of how I made it:



1. I took a blank magnitop bracelet chain, and added on the two extra silver chains to fit my wrist. (You can get these from pretty much any craft store, I just stole mine from an old bracelet to save time and money.)

2. Then I took some beautiful knitted cotton ribbon from May Arts and wove it through the chain.

3. Using needle nose pliers, I took the dangles from a necklace and added them onto the hanging loops.

4. Last but not least, I created my beautiful itop buttons using the 2 small and 1 medium button daddies. I layered a sheer pink cloth (and this is a guess - the material was organza?) with some more knitted May Arts ribbon. Then I used some beading wire to tie the buttons onto the bracelet.

So there it is! Super easy and super cute.  Change up the colors to anything you want and make it yours!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Graphic Design Portfolio

Meet The Photographer

My name is Jenessa. I am a full-time graphic designer, with a photography business on the side living in Utah County. As a photographer, I have experience doing:

• Weddings
• Engagments/Bridals
• Family
• Infants
• Commercial
• Portraits
• Product Photography

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jmariemi@gmail.com